Get the most out of life
A Life Membership is a most fitting gift for the persons who have everything. It includes the inscription of the donor's name and the honoree in the Golden Book. Do join our exclusive circle of Life Members. For a tax-deductible contribution of $500, you can be part of this elite group of supporters of our programs. Your opportunity at hand....
- For $30,000 you can dedicate a classroom where scores of girls will study Torah, and the skills needed for leading productive lives when they leave our Home.
- For $20,000 you can dedicate a Dormitory Room which will be home for a girl who otherwise has no home.
- For $5,000 you can dedicate a Bed where an orphan girl will find rest and peace in a world which until now has been unkind to her.
- For $2,000 you can dedicate a Dining Room Table - the table being likened to the Altar ofthe Holy Temple - where your children refresh their bodies for the work which lies ahead.
- For $1,800 you can dedicate a Window - opening to hundreds of orphan girls the fresh air and the vision of hope.
There are other dedication opportunities...
Make Your Generosity Eternal
The wise parent draws up a will to provide for his family after he is gone. Wouldn't you consider making some provision for the hundreds of Jewish daughters in Jerusalem? They need and deserve your help, after l20 years.
Our estate planning experts can help you do that -and realize a tax benefit for yourself and you family as well. Send for our brochure on Wills. There is no obligation.
Our estate lawyer will be pleased to help you plan your estate.
Yarzeit: Helping you remember
Yarzeit - observing the anniversary of our relatives' death by kindling a light and saying Kaddish - is a centuries-old Jewish tradition. We will be pleased to enter the name of your loved one in the Memorial Record for Yarzeit observance at the Synagogue in Jerusalem. Send us the date of death of your dear departed ones - as closely as possible to the actual hour of death so that we can determine whether it was A.M. or P.M., ,together with the Hebrew and English names. A plaque will be erected and Kaddish and Yizkor will be recited on the Yarzeit and on all other holidays when Yizkor is recited. We will also send you a reminder several weeks before the Yarzeit so that you may personally supplement this observance., if you so desire.
This service can be yours for a tax-deductible contribution of $1000.